So last semester was a bit… anti-social for me, let’s just say, but this just popped up in my facebook newsfeed — PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE THAT I WAS ALIVE LAST SEMESTER!
So going along with that, here’s a good what-I-accomplished-last-semester summary:
1. I wrote a 28 page research paper: “Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and the Institutionalization of Sectarianism”;
2. Modern Russian History was the first class I’ve taken in a long time that has actually significantly strengthened my writing;
3. History Major Bowling Party. No more needs to be said;
4. I learned that I need to keep in touch with people better and more consistently;
5. I should not schedule all my classes in the morning, because that is when I work best;
6. I need to go back to confiding different parts of me to different people, not just all of me to a few people;
7. I have finally accepted myself as being from Orange County;
8. I need to constantly be meeting new people;
9. I have been officially granted “leave of absence” to study abroad spring semester this year, woo!